PakWheels Karachi Car Mela going to held on 19th February
The mega Car Mela of PakWheels “O’petrolheads”, is going to happen in Karachi this weekend. The mega event will be held from 9 am to 5 pm at Expo Center, Hall Number 6, Main University Road, Block 15 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.
Pakistan’s #1 automobile outlet is PakWheels.com. Since it began, PakWheel.com has facilitated millions of Pakistanis to buy and sell, automobiles. People can get news and reviews about the latest automobiles, buyers can check the price, and can find many solutions through the PakWheel platform. PakWheels has become an important source for people whenever they are in search of advice or looking for automobiles.
PakWheels mega-events are appearing so car enthusiasts, get ready and be there whether you want to purchase or sell your automobiles without any hassle. PakWheels team will be at the mega event to help its customers in any way possible. While the inspection team of PakWheels will be also there, assuring that purchasers buy a certified car. And even if the person wants to sell their automobile the inspection team will be helping by explaining to the buyers about your car.
Don’t miss the opportunity, PakWheels Inspection will be offering a 50% flat discount on the machinery services. A stall of PakWheels Auto Stores will be also there so people can avail flat 30% off on car care products which include, car shampoo, and All Purpose Cleaner (APC), the high-quality products one can buy for their cars.
To get registered for the Car Mela event sellers need to fill out this form. Once the form is filled, the person will receive a confirmation call, (if someone has missed the call they can call at 042-111-943-357).
- You must pay Registration charges in PW A/C Bank Alfalah IBAN: PK83ALFH0028001004507309
- After paying the registration amount one has to inform the PakWheels representative to verify your payment and the person will receive a code
- From PakWheel the person will receive a code via WhatsApp / SMS from PakWheels
Rates for Car Mela
The following charges are for car mela, but it is appropriate to say that these are non-refundable:
- For Cars CC range up to 2000 cc will be charged PKR 2000(Except for the below-mentioned body types/makes)
- For the Car CC range above 2001 cc, SUVs, Crossover, 4×4, Jeeps and German Cars will be charged PKR 2500
- Limited slots available booking will close as soon as slots are filled, in case of slots availability
- Pre-booking will stop on Friday 17th February – at 6:00 pm after that it will be treated as Booking on Car Mela day which (if slots are available) will be charged PKR 3000 (Flat Rate regardless of CC )
PakWheels welcomes all car buyers and sellers to join the mega event where they will be provided with guidelines from the PakWheels team. According to your thought, what do you believe will be beneficial for car enthusiasts?